Saturday, June 18, 2005

First Time Blogger, First Time Father

FRIDAY JUNE 17th, 2005.

I have decided that I want to share everything that I experience with this pregnancy with all of you. I am not sure why. I don't even get this whole Blog thing. How do you even stumble upon this stuff. It doesn't really matter if you do or not, I just want to say I did something. My wife is doing everything else. She carries the fetus, she gets the morning sickness, she gains the weight and she has her life interrupted while I go about my business in relative comfort. So I will make a commitment to share with you, through this site, our thoughts and updates and I will try to give a rather male tilt to the whole affair.

Right now we are at week 13. The first trimester is completed and we are looking good. Our little fetus now has fingernails and fingerprints. Heck, it (he/she) has fingers. This may not seem like much to you but the last time I checked this kid out it was a sperm and now look at it.

I guess one thing I should mention is that we don't know the sex of our baby yet. We haven't decided if we want to know. For the purpose of this blog I will just randomly assign sex until we know for sure.

One thing I do know is how excited I am. Just this morning I rolled over and said good morning to our fetus and said "I Love You Baby" for the first time. Kind of weird talking to your wife's belly-button but I couldn't help it.
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter