Sunday, August 28, 2005

What Is Taking So Long???

If you ask anyone who has known me growing up I am sure they will attest to the fact that I am probably the most patient person ever (I am looking forward to imagining each of you giggle as you read this).

This seems to be taking forever. I think that it must be over 7 or 8 months by now but my wife assures me that we are at 23 weeks. 23 weeks? How can this be? I want my baby now. I finally understand that when women say that they just want their pregnancy to be over it is just because they are bored and want to get to the next step. I always thought that they were tired of carrying that turkey in their belly but I now understand that 9 months is just a heck of a long time.

I realize that before long I will wonder where the time has gone and I do take time to appreciate this every day but it struck me this weekend that I want to know our baby. Oh god, how I want to meet my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter