Friday, July 22, 2005

Good Morning My Love

You are not with me today as you are visiting family. Your absence leaves me feeling alone and empty. I try to read but I am distracted. I try to eat but it is not fun cooking for one. I think about our baby and only want to rub your tummy.

Last night I had a restless sleep. Throughout the night I would reach for you, searching the bed for my human security blanket. You give me comfort with your warmth and presence. I would try to touch my belly to yours but would end up in a silly boomerang position as no belly prevented my efforts.

At first light I woke up and decided that there is nothing here for me without you so I am going to work 2 hours early.

I miss you and Cletus

Have fun and I will see you tonight as I need some rest.

I love you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got to be the most sweetest husband/soon to be father I know! I am sure that mom and baby returned homne safely and your human security blanket was once more intact. Always love your wife and your child, keep on going the way you are, for it is people like you, who give someone like me *a hopeless romantic* something to look forward to.

9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter