Wednesday, June 25, 2008

They are everywhere...

It is kind of like buying a new car. You don't see many VW Jetta's on the road until you get your keys from the dealer. The minute you pull off the lot it seems that the city is full of them. Jetta's everywhere. Well it is the same with pregnant women.

I am afraid that the impending baby boom that I am witnessing will cause shortages of diapers and formula at the stores. New moms will be fighting to secure the last remaining soother on the shelf. I am not sure that retailers are prepared. They may have to hire extra security. Forget the shortage of oil and gas. New moms can be violent for their children.

I just hope this crisis will not be as exaggerated in Canada. Can you imagine the cost of maternity pants after this crisis hits? Speaking of that, I am going shopping in four hours. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter