Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Bump in the Night

It is common for pregnant mothers to show earlier on the second pregnancy than on the first. My wife is no exception, however, while I notice the difference only when I look for it, our friend came right out and asked if we were pregnant. She was visiting us in France from Canada and hadn't seen us in months so I assume the difference was noticeable.

Shocked? I suppose so, but now that we think people can tell the difference my wife is inclined to admit it to more people so that they don't think we are hiding something from them, or worse, that we have enjoyed the French cheese so much that the changes are not due to a pregnancy.

Now we are more careful using video Skype, making sure the video is chest high, or that our son is sitting on her lap. We don't want to let out the secret before we arrive back in Canada.

So what is next? We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

1:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter