Monday, July 04, 2005

I Couldn't Help Myself...And You Are To Blame!!!

I started this blog for myself, so I could remember everything and be a part of it all. After the first couple of posts I mentioned it to some friends and one of you responded. Then I told some family members and they were printing off the pages every day to share with my grandmother. Responses from family and co-workers made this more fun.

Instead of keeping it to myself I was looking forward to hearing from people, not just people I knew, but from total strangers. I wanted to think that some of what I had to type might mean something to someone.

While shopping at Motherhood Maternity again tonight (I am going to go broke before the baby gets here) I wanted to put a sign on the door telling people about my blog so more people would read it. It occurred to me then that I should post some messages on the websites that I have been frequenting. That said, if you are here from www.babycentre.co.uk or www.babycenter.com then welcome.

I would appreciate it if you would send a brief note, your thoughts, location, children, anything. Post what you want and know that it will be so appreciated.

The same can be said for those of you who have posted messages or emailed so far, for it is you that I blame for this addiction.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting to hear your thoughts. Unless I missed it (entirely possible as anaemic pregnancy brain!) you don't seem to say how far pregnant she is. Our kind work in week if you would be so kind.

Keep up the good work.

12:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your link on babycentre and wanted to say good site! wish you and your wife all the best in your pregnancy-good luck!

4:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter